The Office Manager works in close association with the corporate offices in overseeing all aspects and functions of contract generation, compliance and human resources functions to provide the best possible working environment for employees within the organization.
Office Manager will exemplify Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, service, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a first-class service-oriented workforce.
Office Manager should possess strong communication skills, demonstrate a high level of leadership abilities and have experience working in a fast-paced environment. This position also provides support to the onsite leadership team and offsite Sales teams. Manager plays a lead role in the day to day operations of the Company:
- Responsible for all staffing needs to include hiring, training, counseling, scheduling, goal preparation, performance evaluations for all document origination and tour reception team members.
- Ability to develop, implement and manage a high volume of processes and procedures to ensure consistent and accurate workmanship.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively and professionally with company executives.
- Monitor and review Purchase Contract files to ensure they meet compliance and audit control requirements as well as Contracts Processing, Escrow Processing and review of contracts prior to submission to Corporate Office for closing.
- Oversee the generating and processing of contract sales documents.
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve escalated customer service issues/complaints to ensure a high level of service is being provided to our owners.
- Work with Accounting Department and submitting invoices in a timely manner.
- Recruiting candidates and legal compliance associated with hiring personnel for the sales sites.
- Process payroll and sales commissions.
- On-boarding new employees, development and training.
- Manage Total Rewards process for new employees.
- Administer HR policies, counseling and discipline.
- Collaborate with Directors of Sales on policy interpretation and clarification.
- Generalist human resources responsibilities including employee relations, community outreach, and other projects as assigned.
- 2 years or more of Real Estate Contracts and Closings
- Two (2) years human resources work experience required
- Time Share Knowledge/Experience preferred
- High School Diploma and some College, a must
- Knowledge or background dealing with legal documents or title work, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have extensive organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have the ability to keep information confidential, to make employment-related decisions, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Job type
- Sedona, AZ, United States
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible