This might be the beginning of your story at a different place.
We are straightforward… We are stylish… We are approachable…
We are Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport and we are looking for a
Are you ready for your story at a different place?
- You are responsible for the short and long term planning and the management of the Accounting position
- Manage and lead hotel on-site accounting functions to ensure proper fiscal management, timely and accurate reporting and analysis for the hotel. This responsibility also includes hotel financial planning, budgeting, accounting and cash management
- Assist in nurturing the important relationship with the owners. Be responsible for supervising and coordinating owner reporting as required. Provide custom reports, respond quickly to questions or requests and attend financial related meetings
- Complete the year-end audit process. Review and approve all reconciliations and audit work papers. Coordinate external auditor''s visits, respond to auditor requests, approve any and all adjustments, reconcile the audit numbers to the property numbers and approve the final audit
- Prepare and review all monthly and annual financial statements. Investigate, review and analyze the variance explanations, involving the department managers in this process. Take initiative to manage trouble shooting for respective cost controls and revenue enhancement
- Aid in the preparation and final review of the annual business plans
- Supervise the Information Technology function. Additionally have a sound understanding of the hotel operational and back office systems as well as Microsoft Office products
- Have a sound understanding of the forecasting system and the tools from Revenue Management. Review monthly and quarterly property financial forecasts. Assure that the forecast is attainable
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt service standards and procedures
Who are you?
You have great language skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well
You have at least one year of work experience in a similar position in a larger hotel operation, or you have multiple years of experience and are ready for the next step
You have good knowledge of the Dutch Regulations
You have great computer skills and OPERA knowledge as well
You have an eye for detail and are a good problem solver
You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel
You are eager to learn and grow
You are ready for a new challenge!
What’s in it for you?
A great place to work
A place where we care for people so they can be their best
An international working environment
An entry into the World of Hyatt
Good primary and secondary working conditions (i.e. travel allowance, free parking, guest experience, career planning, training opportunities, and discounts all over the world)
So, who are you? Please share your story so far via email@example.com
- Job type
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible