Food & Beverage Internship
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport is part of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. At this moment we have over 800 properties in 56 countries all over the world, and we are still growing every month!
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport hotel is located in Hoofddorp, in close proximity to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
In line with the Hyatt Place brand experience we offer a 24 hours service in The Gallery. The Market is available for self-service snacks and beverages. We have free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel, 330 spacious guestrooms ranging in size from 25 to 40 square meters and 6 meeting places. The Stay Fit® Fitness Centre is open 24-hours.
At Hyatt we provide authentic hospitality and we want to make a difference in the lives of those we 'touch' every day -- that is our definition of hospitality. Respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity and last but not least FUN are our highly respected values.
As a Food & Beverage Intern you will closely work together with all the Gallery Hosts. You will be fully scheduled in the operations of the hotel, within different shifts. This concerns the Restaurant, the Meeting Places and the Gallery.
Some of your tasks
- Welcoming guests
- Serving drinks, lunch and dinner
- Preparing breakfast buffet
- Setting up tables
- Cleaning tables and surroundings
- Checking service station before service commences
- Taking care of the meeting places before, during and after meetings
- Collaborate with various departments such as the Kitchen and Housekeeping
- Ensuring a consistently high level of service to guests and colleagues
- Providing information to the guests
- You are representative, passionate and feel comfortable with providing a unique and excellent service
- You follow a relevant education
- You are fluent in English
- You are alert, flexible and proactive
- You are a real team player
- You like to learn
- You have good social and communicative skills
- You are looking for a full-time internship with a minimum of 3 months
You will get the opportunity to learn and grow
within an international hotel chain. Work together with an international and
enthusiastic team and improve your English. Various trainings in different
subjects will be offered to you via the online learning system but also through
on the job trainings.
Are you interested in joining our team? Send your application to:
Place Amsterdam Airport
Shannon Boelhouwer – Human Resources Manager
Rijnlanderweg 800, 2132 NN Hoofddorp
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract