This might be the beginning of your story at a different place.
We are straightforward… We are stylish… We are approachable…
We are Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport and we are looking for a
Are you ready for your story at a different place?
- You will be responsible for the pricing strategy of the hotel
- You update all revenue systems and booking channels
- You provide revenue reports and analyses to the management
- You produce accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition
- You monitor and evaluate local, national, international trends and competition to make sure we have a correct pricing of the hotel facilities
- You will lead the monthly Revenue Meeting
- You will work closely together with the whole sales team to convert clients’ requests into business
Who are you?
- You have great language skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well
- You have at least one year of work experience in a similar position
- You have great computer skills and preferably PMS system knowledge as well (e.g. OPERA)
- You are pro-active, analytic and result driven
- You thrive through the buzz of working in a dynamic team and in a great hotel
- You are eager to learn and grow
- You are ready for a new challenge!
What’s in it for you?
- A great place to work
- A place where we care for people so they can be their best
- An international working environment
- An entry into the World of Hyatt
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (i.e. travel allowance, free parking, guest experience, career planning, training opportunities, and discounts all over the world)
So, who are you? Please share your story so far via firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that you need to be in the possession of a Dutch work permit or have a EU Nationality, we cannot assist with the request of the permit.
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration