Responsible for thoroughly cleaning rooms, replenishing guest amenities, linens, and other articles in suites in accordance with extended stay standards, cleaning and stocking room attendant carts and linen/supply rooms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for the Housekeeping Department.
- Thoroughly clean assigned rooms, i.e., sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, clean commode, clean mirrors and windows, change linens, make beds, clean iron caddy and empty water from iron.
- Perform other general cleaning, i.e., vanity areas, coffee makers, etc.
- Properly replace linen as needed.
- Replace guest amenities as needed.
- Clean and stock housekeeping carts and maintain them in a presentable manner.
- Uses correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
- Check for missing and/or damaged furniture, equipment, etc. and report it to the Head Housekeeper. Fill out and turn in work order to Head Housekeeper.
- Properly label lost and found articles and turn them in to your supervisor same day.
- Report any maintenance problems immediately to supervisor.
- Responsible for proper administration of key control for issued keys or keys left by guests in the suite. Keys must remain on property and must be returned immediately following end of shift.
- Maintain security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked at all times.
- May be required to work in laundry area as necessary.
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
- Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
- Willingness and ability to train new associates.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture.
- Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
- Support team members to ensure the team''s entire workload is completed daily.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience in cleaning hotel guest rooms.
- Prior guest relations training
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- High school graduate or equivalent
About Parks Hospitality Group . . . We are a family owned company based in Raleigh, NC focused on developing, owning and managing successful hotels. Parks Hospitality Group owns and manages six hotels in North Carolina and Tennessee with locations in Raleigh/Cary, Burlington, Wilmington, Nashville and Asheville. We are proud franchise partners with Hilton Worldwide, Marriott International, Starwood Hotels and Hyatt and currently have multiple projects in our developmental pipeline. To learn more, please visit www.parkshotels.com.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Asheville, NC, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible