Essentially, you will clean and maintain guest rooms to ensure rooms meet established standards. You will be a point person in the hotel for making sure that guests can feel at home in their room. You will consantly strive ensure that the hotel is in tip top condition so that we can create a hotel community that we can be proud of.The ideal candidate will possess
- a strong attention to detail.
- a love of organization.
- a sense of personal satisfaction at a job well done.
- High School diploma(prefered).
- previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training.
- the ability to understand and communicate in English.
- Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Clean guest rooms according to standards within allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities.
- Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends are mandatory.
Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 20 pounds and use of cleaning chemicals. Background check and Drug Test required.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible