Essential functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Operate dish machine in the prescribed manner and wash all china, glass, silver, pots, pans, etc. according to standards.
2. Soak and polish silverware as required
3. Sweep and mop floors in kitchen throughout the shift.
4. Store glasses in proper racks and organize properly.
5. Clean rubber mats and return them to kitchen.
6. Clean walls and kitchen equipment.
7. Empty trash cans and wash in a timely manner.
8. Correctly use, store and label chemicals.
9. Set up hot boxes and assist with plate up when needed.
10. Prepare all food items in accordance to Hyatt Brand standards.
11. Follow recipes to control production and maintain consistency and freshness.
12. Break down and store all leftover.
13. Maintain perishables at proper temperature.
14. Prepare and put away stock when necessary using FIFO (First in, first out)
15. Report faulty broken equipment immediately.
16. Adhere to hotel grooming and uniform standards.
17. Perform any additional tasks requested by management.
Education: High school education/GED.
Experience: No previous experience required.
Hours required: Scheduled days and time vary based on hotel needs. Must be able to work weekends.Skills and Abilities: Must be able to pass food handler training.
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Ability to provide friendly guest service with a smile.
This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future.
- Job type
- Boca Raton, FL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible