You’re the business manager for the Front Office. You ensure that well-trained, highly motivated staff handle guests with the utmost care. Sound experience tells when to let the team fly and when to surface and guide. Under your careful watch, operations run smooth and well within budget. You have what it takes? Then Interstate may have just the opportunity you need, as Front Office Manager.
As Front Office Manager, you will
- Oversee and manage the Front Office to ensure efficient operations and impeccable guest care, helping to achieve profit goals. Attend to guest and group special needs and solve tricky problems with confident graciousness.
- Keep a pulse on daily revenue and expenses to minimize loss, manage expense and maximize profit.
- Skillfully manage the Front Office staff by creating an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Lead a diverse team by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Act as Manager on Duty, when duty calls.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education or experience is required, with two to three years’ in a related hotel company position. Discipline-specific hospitality industry and general hotel department knowledge and supervisory experience is expected. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required, with a second language helpful. You must be able to handle cash or credit transactions and have Microsoft Office and Excel proficiency. General office equipment and cash register operation knowledge is expected.
- Job type
- Central Boulder, Boulder, CO, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible