At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.What you will be doing
- The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work as well as all Gallery Host functions during the overnight shift: registering guests,making reservations, preparing daily reports, balancing transactions, and conducting security walks.
- This position will be scheduled to work nights from 11pm- 7am.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Itasca, IL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible