As a Gallery Host, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least one year of customer service.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have good computer skills.
- Register guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Be responsible for the complete guest experience; to include the Gallery Host Stand, the Bakery Café, the Guest Kitchen, the e-room, guest check in and out and the servicing of the meeting rooms.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Drive 11 passenger Airport/Hotel shuttle to and from Airport and local restaurants. (No CDL needed)
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Florence, KY, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible