Transport guests in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner using safe driving practices.Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while transporting guests to and from the airport terminal or other designated site.
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Respond immediately to customer inquiries regarding hotel features, services and assistance. Provide clear and understandable directions to hotel facilities and nearby attractions.
- Maintain driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility ensuring ample space for passenger and luggage loading and unloading.
- Listen, understand and respond immediately to guest and associate inquiries and requests for assistance. * Lift luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, or other vehicles.
- Clearly communicate the features and services of the hotel facilities.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work when scheduled and needed.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger. Ability to ascertain information from luggage tags and claim checks and to identify specific airline/customer pickup and drop off points and street signs.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages, boxes and luggage.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in one hand to be able to load and unload luggage.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing stairs and walking distances throughout the property.
- Excellent driving record as verified by Motor Vehicle Report.
Our guests are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances.Work Habits:
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job, and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to us. All associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, and effectively report safety hazards and safety concerns.
NOTE: This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate’s supervisor. Furthermore, this description is subject to change, at the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an “at will” associate.Required experience:
· Hotel shuttle driving: 1 yearRequired license or certification:
· Valid Driver''s License
- Job type
- Las Colinas, Irving, TX, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible