- Provides professional and courteous guest service at all times.
- Daily maintenance operations for the facility to include but not limited to: refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water softeners and treatment, A/C units, ice machines, swimming pools/spa, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency equipment/systems, switch rooms, roof exhausts, electrical substations, painting, wall covering repairs, etc.
- Ensures all projects are completed according to specifications and on time
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of guest room electronic locks
- Maintains key inventory for all hotel locks
- Responsible for telephone system, high speed internet, movies, and cable
- Maintains preventive maintenance program for guestrooms, public space and all equipment
- Maintains cleanliness of grounds and attractiveness of landscaping
- Ensures cleanliness and orderliness of work space and storage areas
- Attends team meetings
- Adheres to safety requirements and attends safety training complying with all OSHA, state and federal guidelines
- Ensure building is prepared for franchise inspections and city and state inspection
- Assists GM with Safety Committee.
- Completes projects as determined by General Manager
- Actively seeks out other tasks when current work is complete
- Participates in ongoing education and training of Franchise and Hotel Management Company
- Customer Service: Displays a professional sense of urgency when communicating and interacting with customers, coworkers, and the public in a way that exceeds the customer’s wants and needs. Identifies opportunities to improve and deliver additional value to customer’s experience by presenting creative solutions and innovative ideas.
- Communication: Actively listens to customers, coworkers, and the public (viewing the situation from the customer’s perspective) and works together to solve the problem through effective communication.
- Problem Solving: Ability to recognize and define problems; analyze relevant information; encourage alternative solutions and plans to resolve situations; seeks additional assistance when needed.
- Quality: Work “product or service” is free of errors and exceeds customer expectations.
- Education or Experience- High school diploma or equivalent; four to five years property maintenance experience or training; or equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Language Skills- Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to: ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and technical procedures. Ability to effectively respond to questions from management, customers and clients
- Free Parking
- Discounted Hotel stay
- Job type
- Grand Prairie, TX, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible