At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for people so they can be their best”.
In the position of Sales Manager - Leisure you will be responsible to assist the Director of Sales in managing the Leisure Sales of Sales & Marketing department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring highest business levels, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the hotel sales operation and administration.
Not only will you do amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and your team outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events and initiatives.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in Leisure Sales in the UAE market as Sales Manager or 2 years as Senior Sales Executive with large scale hotel
- Refined English verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to adapt and work in a diverse culture and environment
- Must have proven experience in making quick and efficient decisions
If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!