As a Gallery Host you will ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback and guest satisfaction. Respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. Prepare food and drinks for guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
3. Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
6. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
7. Adhere to company credit limit policies.
8. Prepares food and drinks for guests in the Gallery.
9. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
10. Operates the EPBX equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, and setting wake-up calls.
11. Cross check all billing instructions are correctly updated
12. Controls cash transactions at the front desk as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
13. Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
14. Ensure Front office log book is always updated and actioned upon.
15. Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to manager, or PIC.
16. Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
17. Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
18. Daily communication with Management team to ensure accurate and timely information sharing.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Job type
- Fredericksburg, VA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible