Making a great guest impression and delivering savory libations!Bartender
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Greet Customers
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Clean bars, tables, and work areas
- Operate cash registers, collect payments from customers, and return change
- Manage bar operation and order and maintain liquor and bar supplies
Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
Able to be on your feet for up to eight hours.
Able to communicate effectively with guests and other associates.
Must be able to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dania Beach, FL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible