We know applying for a new job takes some confidence and at OTO Development, we want you to feel that we have that confidence in you. To help with that, we want to share more about our company culture, our philosophy about business and how we feel hospitality should be. Take a look at our job description and our company info and go ahead…apply! We want you to be a part of the OTO team!a
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
OTO Development was established in 2004 by a group of experienced hotel entrepreneurs with long histories of success in rapid growth organizations. We are the same group of people that believe that hospitality should exist in all facets of the business world but especially in our hotels. Our mission is to develop a portfolio of great hotels managed by exceptional people who absolutely love what they do. We believe in green design and superior sustainability as well community service and a commitment to our employees. And in case you were wondering, OTO represents the initials of our founders so we not only believe in what we do, we are proud to put our name behind it.
On most days, you will:
• Complete all standard front desk duties as well as serve coffee, beer, simple food items and more from your front desk command center (where all things great and amazing happen).
• Assist guests with their check-in and check-out procedures and throughout their entire stay.
• Work proficiently on the hotel’s electronic reservation system as well as other computer programs to ensure a seamless workflow.
• Handle all financial matters – including credit card and cash transactions – securely, accurately and with the utmost honesty.
• Work collectively with other team members to foster a hospitable, approachable and customer-focused and can-do attitude for our guests.Requirements
Can you serve a latte as effortlessly as you can help a guest with their check-in? Deliver a hot and toasty breakfast as well as a great dinner recommendation in the area? At OTO Development, being a superstar at your job is as important as your attitude while doing it. Yes, this position is part of the Front Desk staff but your role will be more than that. Can you be our Director of First Impressions, Ambassador of Smiles or Macchiato Master?
You like to have your finger on the pulse of the hotel and can anticipate a guest’s needs and happily fulfill it.
You serve with a smile and make sure each guest is satisfied and does not leave hungry.
You love working with people and get a kick out of playing the role of concierge in order to ensure guest satisfaction and loyalty (and fun!).
Your friends say you are a great listener and our guests will, too!
You are not just a problem solver but also a solution finder and you can handle the hectic moments and the quiet ones with the same grace and composure.
- Job type
- Dania Beach, FL, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible