- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- You will be required to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s safety and security procedures, including fire safety, employee and asset protection.
- Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Security Manager, or Assistant Security Manager in larger operation.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
- Job type
- Gauravaddo, Bardez, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible