This 4* upscale hotel caters for the multitasking traveler with a 24/7 lifestyle. Creating a modern, comfortable, seamless experience. The hotel is located in Hayes, less than 15 minutes from London Heathrow Airport terminals and close to Stockley Business Park and Northolt Airport.
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Whether you are looking for a specific job, an opportunity in a particular destination, or a global career that spans across countries and continents – at Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their Best".
As Chef de Partie you are accountable for preparing a consistent, high quality food product in order to provide guests with a memorable dining experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· managing the team in line with business needs and guest expectations
· mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
- being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
- ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before being sent for service
- ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
- establishing a rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relationships
Ideally with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within hotel environment. You are passionate about cooking and motivated to change and grow.
- If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Chef de Partie that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
- Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including
- 12 complimentary nights
- Individual personal career development opportunities
- £250 Reward for recommending a friend
The right to work in the UK is a requirement. This role provides a chance to develop your career with an international company; either in the UK or overseas.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hayes, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible