- Permanent Full Time Position
- Leading Global Hotel Brand
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
Hyatt Place hotels provide intuitive design and quality offerings, delivered at great value. The Hyatt Place experience is designed to be simple and seamless and the brand was recognised by JD Power as achieving the highest levels of guest satisfaction among upscale hotel chains in 2015.
With the support of the Sales Manager and Associate Director of Events, you will be responsible for providing a high level of professional expertise and customer focus to all MICE/Events clients which in turn, maximises hotel revenue and profitability. You will manage a portfolio of accounts and provide efficient day-to-day co-ordination of MICE programs.
You will also be responsible for updating Envision, conducting site inspections with clients as required, producing Event Confirmations for distribution to relevant departments, and preparing sales kits. Further duties include handling client telephone inquiries and liaising with clients with any future requirements.
- To manage an agreed portfolio of accounts, allocated according to market trends and requirements
- To maintain complete records of all sales agreements, contracts and quotes for the hotel as per Hyatt’s Policies & Procedures.
- Assist with MICE bookings as business demand requires. This includes reviewing MICE files to ensure correct booking procedures are being adhered to.
- Responsible for planning and executing events.
- To achieve your designated revenue targets.
- Relevant degree in Hospitality/Events.
- Previous experience using Envision and OPERA is an advantage.
- Previous experience in an Event Sales role and hotel operations (will be of advantage).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management with the ability to juggle multiple demands.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Adaptable and able to solve problems quickly.
- Job type
- Essendon Fields, Australia
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible