Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven is presently accepting applications for Full Time Night Auditor position open at our hotel.
The Night Auditor contributes to the hotel’s commitment to high quality guest service, team work, and appreciation of high standards of excellence. This position is for the Overnight Shift which is from 11pm-7am.
The Night Auditor responsibilities include:
- Audit, balance, post and report on room charges, F&B charges (via Micros), phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc, to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Communication of hotel services/promotions and resetting the systems for the next day’s operations, as well as all Gallery Host functions during the overnight shift.
- Setting up Daily Hot Breakfast until Kitchen Staff arrives.
- Being Manager on Duty during entire overnight shift and assisting guests.
This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and direct impact on creating the Guest Experience.
- MUST Have Previous Night Audit Experience in the hospitality industry
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Familiarity of Opera Property Management System and Micros
- Must be a US Citizen or have a Work Permit to legally work in the United States of America
- Health Insurance Available after 45 days of Employment
- Paid Vacation available after 1 year of service
Please email all resumes directly to Prashant.email@example.com
- Job type
- Milford, CT, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible