The Hyatt Place Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style''s relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. And you are the key to bringing it to life.Job overview
- The Breakfast Attendant is responsible primarily for maintaining breakfast/buffet items.
- Must have good communication skills as this is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
- The ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight is necessary.
- This position is scheduled for early morning hours starting at 5:30 am and ending around 12:00 pm; sometimes later on weekends.
- Applicant must be able to work Saturday and Sunday.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Omaha, NE, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible