- Establish an annual and fully integrated communications program with measurable objectives, strategies and action steps.
- Measure, interpret, prioritise and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communications activities through an ROI analysis and adjust as necessary.
- Develop and maintain active contacts with the press and key media people, and evaluate all media solicitations and exposures.
- Ensure adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the hotel’s positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building and other activities.
- Ensure all hotel advertising and collateral (local Food and Beverage, recruitment, etc.) are of consistent high standards, and that they comply with Hyatt Place brand standards.
- Closely work with other department to maximise use of the targeted market information including customer profile, behaviour, and yield for the planning and evaluation of marketing communications.
- Create, promote and organize web events
- Manage daily communication of all social media platforms (Instagram,Snapchat, and Facebook).
- Respond to positive negative feedback across all channels.
- Coordinate all communications between internal key stakeholders and external vendor partnerships to meet all marketing – both on and off-line – targets and deadlines.
- Advises management on community relations’ projects and activities.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Marketing Executive in larger operation.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Web Analytics platform and Content Management Systems.
- Highly motivated, solutions-orientated self-starter with adaptable teamwork styles.
- Job type
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration