To support the Chief Engineer in the functioning of the hotel. Performs repairs and preventative maintenance work to ensure the hotel maintenance quality standards are achieved and maintained. Provide excellent guest service in an efficient, courteous professional manner; following friendly hospitality while adhering to guidelines and procedures.
Scope of the Position
Maintain all guestrooms, offices and ballroom in top rate condition and to maintain good records of all preventive maintenance conducted.
- Will need to be an organized individual that is capable of handling many tasks at the same time and is a true team player.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a high service standard at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Repair and replace wallpaper
- Paint Walls, Caulking
- Rebuild or replace mechanical equipment in guestrooms
- Leave rooms in the same clean condition as when entered
- Vehicle Safety Checklist
- Utility Meter Readings
- Exterior Clean Up
- Check/Replace Light Bulbs
- Check/Maintain Emergency and Exit Lights
- Change Filters
- Clean Mechanical Rooms and Maintenance Shop
- Pool Care and Monitoring
- Keep up-to-date all current information regarding your department, as well as other departments
- Attend all Department and General Meetings
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel
- Never give out any guest or associate information
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the maintenance department, as well as, the whole hotel
Why Commonwealth Hotels?
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a “Whatever It Takes” attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is located in Covington, KY and led by industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years and have over 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all markets across the United States.
Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity, Pride and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
- Basic Term Life
- Voluntary Life
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holiday''s
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Travel Discounts
- And Much More........
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible