Maximize overall hotel revenue for rooms and food and beverage through the implementation of both short-term and long-term strategies in all sales, catering and marketing channels to achieve hotel’s revenue goals and increase market share performance. Must be able to perform and monitor the group and transient contractual agreement process, quoting rates, sending referrals, setting traces, and the management of retention, reactivation, and acquisition accounts. The Sales Manager reports directly to the Regional Vice President of Sales for Select Service Hotels LATAM.
Provide sales and marketing initiatives that are targeted to meet the needs of the hotel. Display leadership qualities that mentor, develop, and guide hotel team members such as Sales Executive and Sales Coordinator.
Successful leaders at Hyatt lead by example and model the organizations values and purpose. Hyatt provides an innovative environment where you can take pride in developing yourself and those around you. We achieve success for and through others by building trust and engagement, resulting in impactful outcomes for all stakeholders. If you would like to participate in a caring award winning environment this experience is for you.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager
- Fluent English spoken required
- Must have valid Visa and Passport for international sales trips
- Relevant Sales and Event Services experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task in order to meet a variety of deadlines
- Good problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Professional presentations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a caring leader that builds trust and engagement by cultivating genuine relationships.
- Innovative thinker that will challenge business processes and concepts in order to drive results.
- Comfortable with sales and revenue systems/programs
- Flexible to work some nights and weekends when necessary based on business and staffing needs
- Job type
- Zona Hotelera, San José del Cabo, Mexico
- Starting in
- As soon as possible