You have a proven record of building operations maintenance. You like monitoring systems and overseeing people so that everything and everyone operates at full capacity. If you’re up to the challenge, Interstate’s Engineering Supervisor position might be just the opportunity for you!
As Engineering Supervisor, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people, and getting things done on time and under budget, ensuring regular preventive action for the protection and comfort of guests, and safety and security of the asset and associates.
- Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of skilled engineers by modeling the way, by empowering, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Schedule and monitor service requests for optimal guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on purchase requests, expenses and utility consumption, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Help with division administration, ensuring documentation is maintained for smooth operations and liability abatement.
A high school education or equivalent, with two to three years experience in a related position is required. This position also requires advanced knowledge in building maintenance or engineering. You must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. This position involves frequent lifting and carrying at least 40 pounds and requires complete mobility.
- Job type
- Central San Jose, San Jose, CA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible