Checking people in and out. It''s a no brainier, right? Often the first encounter, you understand that your interaction can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand! Your genuine warmth and helpful nature enable you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the excited family on a vacation adventure to handling the travel-weary guest''s request with prompt courtesy. As a Front Desk Supervisor with Hyatt , you''ll have many opportunities to brighten someone''s day.What you will be doing
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
- Accurate and hospitable handling of guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment, including credit card and cash handling procedures
- Ensures that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed in a timely manner
- Ensures that new team members receive training in appropriate brand standards and in hotel procedures
- Compliance with hotel safety programs and procedures, including emergency and security systems
- 2 years experience in a hotel front desk position required, supervisory experience preferred.
- This position requires continuous movement, and occasionally, you will have to lift or move up to 20 pounds. you also be in charge of our Hyatt 24 hour dinning and Kiosk.
- Experience in accurate cash handling and credit cards
- Experience in maintaining security of confidential information, including guest registration and credit card information
- Customer Focus, including experience in anticipating guest needs and responding pleasantly and professionally in a variety of settings and situations
- Listening skills to ensure accurate understanding of guest wishes
- Composure to work effectively under pressure and to address and resolve guest problems or concerns
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free on site Parking
- Employee discount program at Hyatt Hotels and any hotel in the Prism Hospitality portfolio.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Lake Union, Seattle, WA, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible