DescriptionOur downtown Seattle hotel is top-rated on Tripadvisor for our always-welcoming staff, join our team!
You’re like the super hero of accounting. You arrive in the night, dive deep into the books, and reveal anything out of place. You leap to the front desk, attending to that travel-weary guest. And with accurate precision before the sun rises, you draw a clear picture using the night’s data for the new day’s action. Who was that? It could be you as Night Auditor for Hyatt Place.What you will be doing
- The Relief Night Auditor position is for three day shifts and two overnight shifts.
- Ensure all aspects of hotel accounting for all areas of hotel operations are processed correctly and accurately recorded, protecting the brand and asset against liability and fraud.
- Audit, balance, post and report on front desk, rooms, and all food and beverage outlets’ cash and credit operations and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely function and optimal operations management.
- Provide rooms management with a clear picture of their performance using the data gathered.
- Run the night audit final, after ensuring all revenue is in balance.
- Attend to guest needs at the front desk.
High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to compile facts and figures. In addition to general office equipment, you will regularly operate Interstate systems and software, including a cash register. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person. This position may occasionally require lifting luggage up to 50 pounds.Benefits
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free on site Parking
- Employee discount program at Hyatt Hotels and any hotel in the Prism Hospitality portfolio.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Lake Union, Seattle, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible