As a Laundry Attendant, you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing and storing spotlessly clean hotel linens/uniforms in a timely, organized manner to ensure that hotel’s laundry and linen needs are met while providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.The ideal candidate will:
- Love the look and smell of clean, be detail oriented, preferably with facility cleaning experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Receives linens by bag, cart or chute from the floors. Sorts all articles by kind, color and degree of soil. Inspects all laundry and linens and records all damaged or stained items.
- Operates washers and dryers according to recommended capacity and other manufacturers’ guidelines. Ensures necessary chemicals are added in the correct quantities prior to wash cycles.
- Folds clean linens and stores as appropriate. Operates linen feeder, sheet folder, towel folder and table linen ironer machines.
- Assists in daily linen counts for monthly inventories.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Secaucus, NJ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible