To provide prompt, safe, efficient and friendly vehicle care and delivery for all hotel guests. The Valet will maintain a neat and safe work area.Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of college education preferred.
- Experience in the service industry preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Service orientation, communication and analytical abilities.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Current drivers license and clean driving record.
- Ability to work while standing, walking, running and shoveling for extended periods.
- Ability to handle stress with ease.
- Good driving record.
- Responsible for parking and retrieving all guest cars in an efficient, safe and friendly manner.
- Provide warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests of hotel including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest.
- Provide assistance in and out of vehicles of all guests.
- Maintain proper control of all guest’s keys.
- Accurate documentation on all tickets to ensure accurate billing & good service to our Guests.
- Deliver automobiles to guests ready to drive, which will require snow removal during winter season.
- Follow direction and instruction.
- Clearly explain parking fees and luggage procedures.
- Provide useful information and assistance as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of parking lot areas.
- Maintain traffic control ensuring fire lanes are kept clear.
- Give directions to area sites.
- Be knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
- Job type
- Downtown, Albuquerque, NM, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible