WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for an Assistant Human Resources Manager ready to join the ride as of January 2019!
• Responsible for all HR-related scenarios from A to Z
• Onboarding, through-boarding & off-boarding
• Accompanying the awesome HR Trainee
• Centipede: Firefighter, Dancing Unicorn, Bean Counter, Devil’s Advocate
• Together with Dutch HR team consisting of Asst. HR Managers HP and Andaz and the Cluster Director of HR , co-determining HR strategy and translating to operations
• Together with the Talent manager, match-maker in recruitment matters
• HR-face of Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Who and what are WE looking for?
• An emphatic and caring personality, who is looking forward to take care of our 100 associates;
• An inspiring person with passion for people;
• A fun colleague who loves to contribute to a creative workplace;
• A proactive and natural leader supportive of innovation;
• A multi tasker with great communicative skills.
What WE offer:
• A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt;
• A place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• International working experience;
• Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and discounts all over the world!)
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Administration & General, Human Resources
- Dutch, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.