WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for an Engineer!
Who and what are WE looking for?
· Confidence, energy and cleverness;
· A team player with a hands-on mentality;
· A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
· A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
· Creativity and technical knowledge comes natural to you;
· Someone who goes out of their way to make sure the guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
What’s in it for YOU?
· A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· A place where we genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
· International working experience;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and discounts all over the world!)
· You have good language and communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage, but not necessary);
· You have some years of experience working as an engineer, preferably in the hospitality industry;
· You have a relevant degree in engineering or facility maintenance;
· You have an eye for detail;
· You do not back away from all the engineering related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities;
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If so, please apply now and send us your CV and some intel on why we are match.
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.