WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Front Office Host!
Who and what are WE looking for?
· Confidence, energy and cleverness;
· A team player with a hands-on mentality;
· A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
· A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
· A true host, which means being a receptionist, phone operator and concierge: all things to everyone, day or night;
· Someone who goes out of their way to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
What’s in it for YOU?
· A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· A place where we genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
· International working experience;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and
discounts all over the world!)
· You have great language and communication skills in English and in Dutch;
· You already have some experience working in the Front Office department of a Hotel with similar standards and rating;
· You are familiar with Opera and/or other relevant systems
· You have a relevant degree in hospitality or tourism;
· You have an eye for detail;
· You do not back away from all Front Office related administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities;
· You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, already holding a valid work permit.
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If so, please upload your CV and some intel on why we are match!
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.