Scope & General Purpose of Job: Assists operationally and administratively in the achievement of the department’s pre-determined goals.
As a Front Office Management Trainee you will assist the Front Office Team with their day-to-day activities. You will work on various departmental related operational projects and support the team in different, challenging ways. Daily tasks will include maximizing employee productivity and guest satisfaction through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and finding innovative solutions to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam!
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam:
Interactions with others teach us the most about ourselves: what’s important to us, how we spend our time, what interests and excites us. It’s the connections we make that shape who we are.
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. A place filled with delightful surprises. Where guests come together to share, socialize and collaborate; to exchange ideas with colleagues, reconnect with friends, family or with themselves; and recharge in the course of their busy lives. A place of dynamic interactions: from quick coffee dates to shared culinary experiences to meetings and special events, energizing its many spaces. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. Our commitment to creating effortless experiences whatever the need, whatever the occasion, ensures guests and planners can confidently leave every detail to us.
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam offers 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites. The hotel features meeting and ballroom space, a restaurant, a bar and lounge and a fitness center. The Mama Makan restaurant and bar is the heart of the hotel''s entrance area and features authentic Indonesian kitchen.
Welcome to making the most of all of life’s connections. Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam!
Our ideal candidate …
- Is currently enrolled in a program related to the hospitality or tourism industry
- Is available for minimum 6 months
- Seeks opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Acts in a timely and decisive manner to keep work on track; must be detail oriented
- Communicates messages effectively, verbally and in writing
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength
- Builds and maintains relationship with associates and managers to gain trust and understand their needs
- A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality would fit both the position and Hyatt Regency’s organization culture perfectly
- Proficiency in English is necessary, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
Please note - we do not provide accommodation nor visa for international students (outside EU).
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Centrum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.