WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Front Office Team Leader!
Who and what are WE looking for?
• Confidence, energy and cleverness;
• A natural motivator with a hands-on mentality to boost the front office team;
• The glass is always half full;
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges with an eye for detail;
• Assisting all team members with being a true host, which means being a receptionist, phone operator and concierge: all things to everyone, day or night;
• Someone who goes out of their way to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
What’s in it for YOU?
• A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
• An entry into the World of Hyatt;
• A place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• International working experience;
• Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and discounts all over the world!)
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Management, Front Office reception
- Dutch, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.