Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant!
• A team player with a good portion of personality;
• Someone with a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
• Cleaning, dusting, washing, scrubbing, sweeping, brushing: nothing is too crazy for you;
• The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one.
What does the ROLE entail?
• Cleaning, dusting, polishing and vacuuming guest rooms as assigned, replacing required supplies and ensuring hotel's established standards of cleanliness are met;
• Changing linens, making beds, and leaving the bathroom sparkling;
• Acknowledging and greeting guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile;
• Ensuring carts are stocked with cleaning and room supplies;
• Completing daily section report as instructed by supervisor;
• Completing assignment sheets;
• Providing assistance to co-workers and guests as needed;
• Reporting any guest accidents and associate injuries to a supervisor immediately;
• Notifying supervisor of guest complaints, comments, maintenance issues or lost-and-found items;
What’s in it for YOU?
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings.
• You have some experience working in Housekeeping;
• You have good language and communication skills in English and (preferably) in Dutch;
• You do not hold back from your responsibilities.
• You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for
Language required: English.
Located in the centre of Amsterdam and bordering the city’s trendy and exciting east neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Amsterdam connects business with pleasure, and city with nature. An urban oasis, just minutes from Amsterdam’s iconic sites.
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.