About the job
Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant!
• A team player with a good portion of personality;
• Someone with a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
• Cleaning, dusting, washing, scrubbing, sweeping, brushing: nothing is too crazy for you;
• The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests’ stay a personalized and memorable one.
What does the ROLE entail?
• Cleaning, dusting, polishing and vacuuming guest rooms as assigned, replacing required supplies and ensuring hotel's established standards of cleanliness are met;
• Changing linens, making beds, and leaving the bathroom sparkling;
• Acknowledging and greeting guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile;
• Ensuring carts are stocked with cleaning and room supplies;
• Completing daily section report as instructed by supervisor;
• Completing assignment sheets;
• Providing assistance to co-workers and guests as needed;
• Reporting any guest accidents and associate injuries to a supervisor immediately;
• Notifying supervisor of guest complaints, comments, maintenance issues or lost-and-found items;
What’s in it for YOU?
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings.