WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We’ve created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
We are looking for an F&B intern!
Are you ready?
YES, because you want:
· …to be in an environment where there is confidence, energy and cleverness;
· …to obtain full understanding of all areas of F&B operations;
· …to take on operational projects to enhance efficiency;
· …to work in a very dynamic great team;
· …to receive diverse trainings and workshops;
· …to be operationally involved in the restaurant, but if needed to assist other F&B departments;
· …to work closely together with all operational departments in order to provide all guests with what and who matters to them most.
What’s in it for YOU?
· A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
· A place where people genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead into jobs;
· International working experience;
· Great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance, housing allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning and discounts all over the world!)
· You are enrolled in a hospitality or tourism related study program;
· You are available for minimum of five months;
· You have good language and communication skills in English;
· You have an eye for details and you are approachable;
· You have a hands on approach;
· You are good at building relationships;
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands;
· And you are motivated to get started!
Is this YOU? Please send us your CV and tell us all about you!
- Job type
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.