*For our newly opened property, we are on the lookout for a Housekeeping Management Intern as of December 2017.
As a Housekeeping Management Trainee you will assist the Housekeeping Team with their day-to-day activities. You will be highly involved in departmental related operational and managerial projects to achieve financial goals and exceed guest expectations and satisfactions. The position of Housekeeping Management trainee will be as challenging as it will be rewarding.
Our ideal candidate …
- Is currently enrolled in a program related to the hospitality or tourism industry
- Is available for minimum 6 months
- Has great people skills that gives them the ability to work and communicate with a team from multiple nationalities
- Seeks opportunities to incorporate positive changes that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Acts in a timely, practical, organized and decisive manner to be efficient within the department; must be detail oriented
- Communicates messages effectively, verbally and in writing
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength.
- Builds and maintains relationship with associates and managers
- A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality that would fit both the position and Hyatt Regency’s organization culture perfectly
- Proficiency in English is necessary, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
We are able to offer you a dynamic and rewarding traineeship at
one of the premier hotels in the Amsterdam region. We look forward to hearing
Please note - we do not provide accomodation nor visa for international students (outside EU).
- Job type
- Centrum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.