WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
The Hyatt Regency Amsterdam is a 5-star property managed by Hyatt. With over 700 hotels, 96.000 employees worldwide and an extensive employee benefit package, Hyatt has a lot to offer.
We have created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
We are looking for a Management Intern in Marketing!
Are you ready?
YES, because you want:
- …to communicate our hotel and restaurant brand standards in an attractive and professional way;
- …to assist F&B, Rooms and Marketing departments in creating marketing related content through InDesign and other programs;
- …to assist in organizing marketing events from A-Z. From booking entertainment or ordering the decoration to designing promotion material, handling internal communication and sending invitations to influencers and guests;
- …to assist in Social Media activities;
- …to update the information on 3rd party websites like IENS.nl or Open table;
- …to design and order all of printed materials which are used in and around the restaurant;
- …to coordinate and pro-actively manage communication between Operations and Marketing;
- …to communicate and connect with the local neighborhood on a regular basis.
will you learn?
- Working in a team through weekly Marketing Meetings with Department Heads;
- Leading your own projects. Create - Pitch - Execute - Review;
- Communicating on a business level, internally and externally;
- Building and maintaining your relations;
- Brand standards and procedures, while also having the freedom to make decisions yourself;
- And much more!
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam East;
- A place where people genuinely care for people so they can be their best;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt, where internships may lead to an international career;
- International working experience;
- Great intern working conditions (read: intern allowance, housing allowance, loads of training opportunities, potential career planning and discounts all over the world!).
- You are enrolled in a Hospitality, Tourism or Marketing related study;
- You have confidence, energy and cleverness;
- You are creative and have out-of-the-box ideas;
- Experience with graphical design programs like InDesign is preferred;
- You are available for minimum of five months;
- You have good language and communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You have an eye for details and you are approachable;
- You are not afraid to make decisions;
- You have a hands on approach and are eager to learn;
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands;
- And you are motivated to get started!
Is this YOU? Please send us your CV and tell us all about you!
Please note – unfortunately we do not provide accommodation nor a visa for international students (outside EU).
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Centrum, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.