The Lobby Attendant maintains all public areas and equipment in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate. Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations. Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items, and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards; maintains complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Uses equipment only as intended.
- Anticipates guests and fellow team member needs, responds promptly and acknowledges all guests and team members, however busy and whatever time of day; be familiar with all Hotel services/features and activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Respond in positive, calm tone to guest and team members at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Greet guests as they arrive.
- Monitor surrounding and report concerns to supervisor.
- Complete closing side duties.
- Attend training, meetings, and other department events, as scheduled.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Consistently professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Attention to details, good organizational skills, and efficient time management.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient, and while simultaneously handling competing and changing priorities.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.
Skills and Abilities
Working Conditions & Physical Effort
Physical work is a primary part of job. Work is normally performed in an interior hotel environment with equipment and machines. The work involves exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, dirt, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises. The exposure to hazards or physical risks requires following basic safety precautions and use of applicable protective equipment. Physical requirements include extended standing and walking, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- North Brookhaven, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible