The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center Managed by Commonwealth Hotel Collection, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hyatt and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction. We are getting ready to open this brand new hotel, and need great people to join our team. CHC and our Hotel Brands have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for our guest. Through dramatic design, and attentive service, we approach the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. At the Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver, we believe our guests select us because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.Our ideal candidate possesses a high-level of attention to detail and is dedicated to ensuring our guests have an exceptional experience during their stay. Plus a hospitable personality and a whatever-it-takes attitude!
Position is overnights. Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays as scheduled
I. Position Scope To assist our guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office related functions and to maintain the highest standards of guest service and hospitality at all times.
II. Qualification Standards Will require good communication and typing and computer skills. Will need to be organized, flexible and outgoing. Must be able to handle multiple tasking.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to perform the GSA Job Description and Duties.
- Balance GSA Transactions for the given day. Must correct and/or adjust mis-postings or mistakes to allow the Transaction to balance.
- Balance Restaurant and Banquet Transaction for a given day. Must correct and/or adjust mispostings or mistakes to allow the Transactions to balance.
- Fill out and distribute appropriate reports and statements and forward copies to the appropriate members of management and to Commonwealth Hotels.
- Should have General Knowledge of the Systems that effect Front Office and F&B.
- Verify Wake Up Calls on a Nightly basis.
- Ensure that express check outs and newspapers are delivered to appropriate guest.
- Be able to invoke contingency plans for Disasters and/or Unusual Occurrences.
- Notify appropriate management, security and local authorities when unusual or illegal behavior is going on within the hotel.
- Keep up-to-date all current information regarding your department, as well as other departments.
- Attend all Department and General Meetings.
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the hotel
- Never give out any guest or associate information.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the front desk area, as well as , the whole hotel.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Jewell Heights - Hoffman Heights, Aurora, CO, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible