At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Banquet servers are responsible for food and drink service at hotel banquet functions. They make sure function space visually appealing and present the menu offering for the event. This may include linen and table setting, food station design, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room refreshes, and maintaining a sanitary environment.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Previous banquet serving experience required
- An open and flexible schedule that includes: afternoons, evenings, nights, weekend and holiday availability
- Serving experience preferred.
- $2.75/h tip
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible