At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Executive Steward is an integral part of the kitchen team. This person supervises day-to-day operation of the stewarding department. As an Executive Steward, you will be responsible for total maintenance and sanitation in all food production service areas. Additional duties may include scheduling, management, and training of staff. This position will report directly to the Executive Chef.
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Refined communication skills
- Strong leadership skills is highly recommended
- 3-5 years of hotel management or supervisory experience is preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Job type
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible