At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This person must have exceptional communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities. This position is fast paced with constant customer interaction and must be able to push and pull a moderate weight.
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking Options & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Good communication skills.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred.
- Job type
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible