At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on ones style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Prior Bartending experience required.
- Customer service experience required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift moderate weight.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Friday and weekends.
- TABC & Food Handler certification required.
- Job type
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration