At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Marker 10 Spirits and Cuisine is located inside Hyatt Regency Austin right on Lady Bird Lake. You will be able to discover the perfect balance between the energy of the city and tranquility of Hill Country at the Hyatt Regency Austin.
Our downtown hotel allows you to be part of the best of the area, like Rainy and Sixth Street entertainment district. The restaurant overlooks the Congress Bridge, home to over a million bats, and you will be just steps away from the Austin Convention Center and Texas State Capitol.
Marker 10 features American style cuisine and some of the best sushi in Austin.
Servers are responsible for submitting and presenting guest beverage selections. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of libations. Servers engage in casual conversation and must maintain an attractive setting. Their style and service attributes are key to creating the guest experience.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Free Employee Parking & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Prior serving experience preferred.
- Customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry moderate weight.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- TABC & Food Handler certification required within 1 week of hire date
- Job type
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible