At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Restaurant servers are responsible for submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. Servers will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment.
Must have a flexible schedule, and be able to work mornings, weekends, and holidays. If you have previous experience as a server in a restaurant, we’d love to hear from you!
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- 1 – 3 years previous serving experience preferred.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight on a consistent basis.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with continual guest interactions.
- Passion for creating unique and personalized dining experiences.
- An open and flexible schedule that includes: early morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible