At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Barista will provide service in the Starbucks located on the property of the resort. This position will be responsible for fulfilling guest orders. The barista will prepare beverages in accordance with menu standards and provide a welcoming and clean environment for guests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible