At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Refined verbal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, late nights, weekends, and holiday shifts.
- Prior dishwashing/stewarding experience preferred
- Food Handlers Permit
- $ 11.50/h
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible