At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Stewarding Supervisor is an integral part of the Food & Beverage leadership team. This person supervises day-to-day operation of the hotel''s stewarding department. This role is primarily evening shifts, but full availability is required.
As a Stewarding Supervisor you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of colleagues that provides support to our Food and Beverage and Culinary teams. You will receive guidance from our Executive Steward and Sous Chefs.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Refined communication skills. Strong written and verbal English communication is required. Additional languages are beneficial.
- A passion for hospitality and desire to be a leader
- Ability to work a flexible and open schedule
- Food Handler Certification required
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- South Congress, Austin, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible